June 7, 2023
Spread the love

A four-month-old baby was transported earlier this week to Necker hospital after being ill. The doctors found, after examinations, that the infant had absorbed cocaine, according to information from the Parisian. His days are not in danger.

It is a negligence that could have had dramatic consequences. According to information from Parisian, a four-month-old baby took cocaine at the parental home, located in the 6th arrondissement of Paris. Taken unwell, the baby was transported to the Necker hospital, in the 15th arrondissement, where traces of cocaine were found in his body after a urine test.

The child’s father, a 30-year-old who was not known to the police, admitted to using cocaine, which the baby certainly swallowed by accident.

The dad seemed to “fall from the clouds”

Placed in police custody following the report of the hospital, the father of the family did not deny the facts. “He had not at all made the link with the discomfort of his baby. He seemed to fall from the clouds, ”a source close to the investigation told Le Parisien.

Still according to the source, the baby would not have ingested “a massive dose” of cocaine, and his life is not in danger.

The prosecution had the father appear in prior recognition of guilt (CRPC), a procedure “which allows the perpetrator of an offense to be quickly judged who recognizes the alleged facts”, as indicated by the public service site.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: